5 Reasons to Visit the Dentist Every 6 Months
The best way to protect your smile and oral health is through regular dental exams and appointments with our Comfort Care Dental team in Chandler, AZ. It allows our dental team the opportunity to provide optimal care and services for your smile and overall health. Continue reading to learn five reasons why you should visit the dentist every six months.
- Prevent tooth decay. Regular visits allow our dentists to notice tooth decay early on. Tooth decay affects the outer layer of your teeth and will get worse with the buildup of plaque. It can eventually lead to cavities when left untreated and further pain.
- Prevent plaque. Plaque is the buildup of harmful bacteria that get caught in your teeth and gum line. The leading cause of plaque buildup is bad brushing and cleaning habits. Our dentists provide education and dental cleanings to protect your smile.
- Stop gum disease. When left untreated, gum disease can be harmful to your oral health. Our dental team is experienced in noticing the first sign of gum disease to stop it in its track.
- Save money in the future. Early detection of disease and dental issues can allow an individual to begin a treatment plan and prevent other issues from arising that may lead to more expensive procedures.
- Improve your smile. Visiting your dentist regularly can leave you with a clean and fresh feel that leads to a pearly white smile. It is the best way to immediately boost your self-esteem and keep your mouth looking great.
Contact our dental clinic to learn exactly what happens during a biannual exam and how it can help your smile. Call us today to schedule your next appointment.